Monday 15 December 2014

Awake In The Dreams..

                                       

                                Awake In The Dreams..                               

                                                Till in the night,its nine....
                                                and These eyes of mine ,
                                                though they are fine ,
                                                are now feeling a heavy burden to see the dreams...
                                                     
                                              Night has just to begin..
                                              begin to tell all about sin ..
                                              feeling the feeling and which i have been ..
                                              saying that I just want to be awake in my dreams..
                                                             
                                            toiling...may be aimlessly
                                            in the daytime.. but not carelessly ..
                                            and when I feel my movements very slowly ..
                                            I wish to turn the day into the night so silently ..
                                                                                                                                       
                                            I just want to sleep all the time
                                            being awake in the dreams all the time
                                            so that I will never know the fake time
                                           and no one see me and neither I can see anyone
                                           while I am so asleep my soul is out and body has no sign...
                                                                                                                                           - a.d.

No comments:

Post a Comment