Tuesday 16 December 2014

TO CREATE A MOMENT FROM THE PAST

    To Create A Moment of  a Past....
                                                      - a.d.


             Breaking many days, walking many ways...
           jumbled for the eternity with my own plays..
        the moments of past is the broken thing which always long lasts...
     with each step in my future I am dying to create a moment of past..
     
                           My heart and the true of myself is already broken..                                             people are still broken to whom my true words have spoken..
             they lie me thinking that they will walk their bright future pretty fast..
            perhaps they run from the reality like they lose to create a moment of a past..

              Everything  they choose like they will never have to see the past...
             so they are the  one who always have to face the heavy blasts....
          in fact my words too make them realize what is the real past ...
         and I myself is dying to reborn with a moment of a past...

No comments:

Post a Comment