Monday 15 December 2014

I Have My Own Answers...

                                      

                                I Have My Own Answers..

                                                                       ..a.d.

      
                                   Everything in the air around 
                                  and everything to which                                                                                                                is a filthy question whose answers are very round...
                                                                                                                                                                                                      And me too breathing that air...
                           being lost in something with my vacant stare
                         bothering ,refusing the answers which are very unfair....      
                                                                  
                                 Holding my own breath, I face them all
                               I answered them and for them wrong is what people call
                               why ..? is when I asked , I see their proofs are very small..
    
                          To everyone's  every step , there arise questions 
                        and to me each step is my own questions 
                      like wise are my things and my actions 

                                     The world around always ask me 
                              and they expect the answer which their mind has to be
                              I never  liked the reasons ...besides 
                           I have my own answers which always prove what they should be..

No comments:

Post a Comment