Monday 15 December 2014

Bringing Back ...The Dream..

                                 

                             Bringing Back ... The Dream 

                                                                                        -a.d.    

                                  
                               Having so much involved within the day..
                               and now for this dark night , have no words to say..
                                               having my hands under my head..
                                          and watching to the stars ,I am on my bed ..

                              sighing from the deep within ...
                              the eyes are continuously blinking..
                               the air somewhere  is so thick 
                                and somewhere still so thin ..

                                       I thought ... to bring back the old thought 
                                       and to find what they once brought ...
                                         night is falling but there is dream drought 
                                      I am thinking to bring back the days I fought...
                                     
                            Things are seeming to happen so slow..
                            and my thinking is just like a heavy blow..
                            the days before i used to sleep so easy and so tight 
                            and I in my childhood never thought that
                            to bring back the dream i will be against me to fight 
                            so the stars are warning me being suddenly bright        
                                                         
                                     and for a moment i realized that its the same night 
                                    once i had seen ,but i remember it was with moonlight 
                                    tonight stars are feeling enough than the seen moonlight..
                                    perhaps I am so happy .. for this so dark tonight..
                                    because this made me to bring back my own light..

No comments:

Post a Comment